INFORMATION AS SET FORTH IN ART. 7 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 70/2003
The following information is set forth as in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 70/03 “Implementation of directive 2000/31/EC relative to certain legal aspects of the IT company’s services in the internal market, particularly in reference to e-commerce”:
- Name of provider: Christia S.R.L., hereinafter the CONTROLLER
- Registered Office: Via Ponticello 52/A, 36064 – Colceresa (Loc. Molvena) (VI)
- Contacts: Telephone +39 0424 470065
- VAT ID number: 03389050240
COPYRIGHT AND BRANDS
Texts, images and any other multimedia content on the website is the property of the CONTROLLER or have been granted to it under license.
All the other distinctive marks on the website belong to the respective owners or licensees.
No part of the website (including texts, images or any other multimedia content) may be copied or retransmitted without specific written authorization from the CONTROLLER, unless for nontransferable personal use. Use for any unauthorized purpose is expressly prohibited by law.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION – ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/03
The personal data gathered on this website and any other information that may be directly or indirectly associated to you are processed and used in compliance with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (“Italian Personal Data Protection Code”). The data and information gathered during user registration or afterwards instead shall be processed according to the information on the topic provided during registration.
In compliance with and by effect of article 13 of the Code, CHRISTIA S.R.L. hereby informs you that the data you provided are processed with IT tools and procedures for the following purposes:
- allowing navigation in the various sections of the website
- answering questions you asked and keeping a database of the most frequent questions, suggestions and communications (see the relative brief)
- signing you up for the newsletter service (see the relative brief)
- manage other aspects of navigation (also see the “Processing of cookies” section)
It is required to provide the registration data and failing to provide even a part of the data expressly listed as necessary to pursuing the purposes shall make it impossible for CHRISTIA S.R.L. to answer your questions or to allow for proper navigation on the website.
The data you provided shall be known exclusively by the employees of CHRISTIA S.R.L. who are specifically authorized to process data in the capacity of personnel designated for processing pursuant to art. 30 Legislative Decree 196/03, and in any event, only to complete the activities you requested. The designated personnel are obliged to keep them secret and confidential also on the basis of the ad hoc in-company rules.
Some data may be processed by technological partners of CHRISTIA S.R.L. for the exclusive purpose of technical/IT management of the web service. In any event, the data will never be divulged.
The data controller is CHRISTIA S.R.L. You can exercise your rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 at any time, and for your convenience, we list them here in full:
Art.7 – Right to access the personal data and other rights
The relevant party may find out whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, even if not yet recorded, and have them communicated to him or her in intelligible form.
The relevant party has the right to get:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and procedure of processing;
- the logic applied if processing was done with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identification information of the controller, the persons in charge and the designated representative as set forth in article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to which the personal data may be communicated or who can find them out in the capacity of designated representative in the territory of the State, of person in charge or of designated person.
The relevant party has the right to get:
- update, correction or, when in his or her interest, the supplementation of the data;
- deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those for which storage in relation to the purposes for which the data were gathered or later processed is unnecessary;
- the statement that the subjects to whom the data were communicated or divulged have been notified of operations as per letters a) and b), including their content, except when the provision of such information proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
The relevant party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- the processing of his/her personal information for legitimate reasons, even if the data is pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data relating to him/her for purposes of advertising or direct marketing, or else for the performance of market or sales communication surveys.